Re: [tlug] no, really: Die, .uim, die!

I guess I spoke to soon when I said putting a "blocker" file in place to stop anything from creating a .uim file. I must have been confused a bit.

Turns out that whatever it is that is creating a .uim file has enough authority to overwrite any blank .uim file I make.

The .uim file that gets created contains this line:

(define default-im-name 'anthy) ; IM-SWITCH VALUE

Again, as before, blowing it away restores my settings to what I set in the preferences.

--
Dave M G