Re: [tlug] no, really: Die, .uim, die!

Dave M G wrote:
Which is what it is doing. Was I not clear?

I've made all the settings as I want them. So far as I can understand, my settings are all saved in a directory called .uim.d.

I think, what he meant was, "if it was overwriting my custom .uim file."

This .uim file _is_ _overwriting_ my hand tweaked settings.

How about overwriting your .uim file with your .uim.d/customs/custom-global.scm file ?
(cp .uim.d/customs/custom-global.scm .uim)

Greetings,
David