[tlug] internet connection idle wit rooter

hello, I am using UBUNTU breeze on a desktop computer and SuSE 10 on a taughtnote (panasonic), both has the same problem, when i connect them to my rooter at home, the Internet connection change to idle and then receiving/sending again and again, so loading pages became very slow, if i connect the computers directly to the modem it works normal, same at my company network, no problem there, I live in sagamihara, 45 mins from shibuya and i use jcom cable as my ISP, I would appreciate any idea about how to solve this little problem.

Thank You!