Re: [tlug] Printer Not Responding

Stephen,
In this case, you probably just have to wait.
I guess so. I looked for bug reports, and there were some related to the package, for instance:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/27877

... but nothing I could decipher as being what I experience.

It seems really the only thing to do is wait for an upgrade to be available so that I can be sure if this package is critical to getting my printer to work.

I guess I can focus on getting Palm Pilot connectivity in the meantime.

--
Dave M G