[tlug] Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper

Following Lyle posting, I report my nearly 2 month experience with Dapper.

Good:
Polished Desktop.
Good hardware recognition
Extremely good Ubuntu gnome windows widget.

Bad:
(Probably lot of issue regards only my notebook: panasonic CF-Y4, anyway)
Problems with acpi, FN keys for brightness, volume etc. not recognized
G-streamer problems: alsasrc osssrc (gstreamer input) doesn't work
(impossible to build test pipeline) so I cannot record any sound or even
ripping cd.
Cannot hibernate, sleep etc...

Hope lot of these issues to be fixed with the final version.

Alex