[tlug] Should we move the nomikai to April 21st? [was : Friday April 14th Nomikai]

Hello,

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 06:09:55 +0900, Pietro Zuco <drzuco@example.com> wrote:

I would like to know if the date of the nomikai as announced in the
TLUG Web site is definitive because I will arrive at Tokyo on the
April 15th 11:50 am. And the nomikai is at 19:00 April 14th.
Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not asking to change or move it, I
only want to be sure about the date, just to suffer in silence
repeating to myself "Why, I didn't visit the Tlug Web page before buy
the ticket?" :-)

Currently the planned nomikai date is April 14th.  Although, if you
are going to be in Tokyo the following Friday of April 21st, we could
ask to move the nomikai to the 21st.  Actually, this would be very
good for me as there is a good chance that I might not attend the
nomikai on the 14th.  So, without further ado is anyone for or against
changing the nomikai date to the 21st?

Thanks,
Zev