Re: [tlug] a japanese dictionary: regular expressions

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:17:20 -0500, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

> Combined with the big honking database, one could craft some
> hellacious searches. Great for crossword puzzles.

Nothing to do with the subject at hand, but I was just wondering if there
was something hard-wired in your brain that prevents you from replying to a
message without changing the subject?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard