Re: [tlug] Use TLUG Archives for Copies of Sent Email

On Apr 1, 2006, at 09:57, Jim wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:18:10 +0900 Jim Tittsler wrote:

My ISP is doing some maintenance tonight between 23:30 and 03:00 JST
(14:30~18:00 UTC).  The TLUG mailing lists and web site may be
unavailable during that time.

Is that why the archives are down?

No, it is simply laziness on my part. I didn't think I would be hosting the list for long this time... <troll>but NetBSD updates never seem as smooth as you would hope</troll>.

I'll get busy and reconnect the archives and htDig on my machine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A  Tokyo                     GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://www.qsl.net/7j1ajh/                       QRP/Satellites/APRS