[tlug] Networking with an ADSL Router

I have a YahooBB adsl connection and a four port router with two Debian/Sarge and one Mac OS 9 boxes, all accessing the net without problem. I see my addresses are something like 192.168.0.x where x varies from time to time when I have to rerun dhclient after the adsl connection dies.

Can I use NFS to share files among these local boxes (including, hope against hope, the Mac OS 9), and access the print server (hooked up to a brainless printer) on one of the Debian boxes?

Is yes, then can anyone recommend a good Blow by Blow account for a Network Newbie?

Thanks,

David Riggs, Kyoto