[tlug] "Omotesando Hills"

Completely off-topic, but just in case anyone is interested in and/or
hasn't been to the new Omotesando Hills complex in... er... Omotesando
(up the hill from Harajuku Station), I posted some photos that I took
there yesterday - here:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/pgb/Omotesando01.html

I kind of rushed that into the wires, so there might be some typos....
 I wish I had taken more pictures years ago of those apartments they
tore down to build that - they had a lot of character.  The new place
is nice too, but it's a different world now.

Lyle
--
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/