Re: [tlug] Translation

Evan Monroig wrote:

>when I hear 「ってカンジ」 I understand it as 「って感じ」, which I
>interpret it as a way to sound less affirmative.

And some people here use it like the teenage "like" in the US. You know
how some people, like, always, like, use the word, like? Like, it's
designed, like, to drive you, like, crazy, you know? This woman I used
to work with here, ended almost everything she said with「ってカンジ」
in that same way. She almost, like, you know, drove me, like, crazy, you
know?

Lyle