Re: [tlug] hello from a new / old member

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:24:23 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Godwin> Use iptables to log the attempts.
>
> Isn't it obvious from what I said that that's what I'm doing?

Rereading it, yes it was. My excuse is that it was nearly midnight here
when I wrote that :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Recorded message on an answerphone: "This is not an answering machine,
this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about
your name, your number, and your reason for calling.... and I'll think
about returning your call."