[tlug] Hardening Ssh with Two Factor Authentication

Scott VanDusen wrote:

> ... ssh-harden.txt

> ... using keypairs intead of passwordauthentication ...

Instead of replacing password authentication with keys,
require _both_. I.e, you have to have the right key
_and_ the right password to get in.

> PS my apologies for the annoying suffix on my email.

Indeed, it is annoying.

> Corporate gat[e]way auto-appends it and I am but a lowly admin..

So use some other email provider to post to the list with.
There are many free ones.