Re: [tlug] hello from a new / old member

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:49:43 +0900, Evan Monroig <evan.monroig@example.com>
wrote:

> In the man page for sshd_config it is written:
>
>      PasswordAuthentication
>              Specifies whether password authentication is allowed.  The
>              default is ``yes''.
>
> But if I set that to "no", I can still login with my password.

Don't forget to send the master sshd daemon a HUP signal when you change
settings in your sshd_config file...

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Just remember: when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to
twelve people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty!