Re: [tlug] help with Red based internet connection

On 2006/03/03, at 15:49, brendan.gillon@example.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am writing in the hope that I might be able to solve my problem of
> making an internet connection here in Kyoto, where I have been for the
> past 6 weeks and will be for another two months. Any assistance would
> be greatly appreciated.

This has nothing to do with your problem, but you might be interested
if you have wireless LAN card. McDonalds at south exit of Kyoto
station offers free wireless LAN access. Another good service is by
Miako net for foreign toruists.
http://www.miako.net/press/release/press_2005_12_1.html

--
BABA Yoshihiko