Re: [tlug] international email with Gnus

Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> writes:
> While you are investigating e-mail setups for Emacs, you might want to
> check out MEW (http://www.mew.org/). I've been using it for 3-4 years
> now. It works well, is well-documented, and the developers actively,
> expertly, and politely support it on their mail list, while continually
> enhancing it. It is available as a basic package in most distros.

Actually I started to use emacs because I wanted to try out planner
mode. So I chose Gnus because people developing planner mode added a
gnus-planner interaction: I can create a task, note or diary entry with
one keystroke, and it will have a link to the e-mail I was viewing. I
like that =^_^=.

That said, Mew claims to have off-the-box support for gpg, and I have not
yet figured out how to set up gpg for Gnus, so I will have a look.

Thanks,

Evan