Re: [tlug] international email with Gnus

Evan Monroig wrote:

> Someone mentionned emacs planner mode a few weeks (months?) ago, and I
> liked what I saw, so last week I decided that I would try out emacs.
>
> I am now configuring Gnus for e-mail sending/receiving through
> Gmail. That configuration was no problem and is based on Josh Glover's
> quick and dirty guide for gmail mail in mutt [1].

While you are investigating e-mail setups for Emacs, you might want to
check out MEW (http://www.mew.org/). I've been using it for 3-4 years
now. It works well, is well-documented, and the developers actively,
expertly, and politely support it on their mail list, while continually
enhancing it. It is available as a basic package in most distros.

Chuck