Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Securing X-Window Protocol (was Kurobox and VNC)
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:05:24 +0900
- From: Ian Wells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Securing X-Window Protocol (was Kurobox and VNC)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15/02/06, Jim <email@example.com> wrote:Ian Wells wrote:
> xterm -display remote-machine:0
> ? More efficient on network and Kurobox memory (though possibly less
> secure, I know little about X security nowadays).
Ssh can handle securely transport the X protocol.
Works fine for what it is, but it's a tunnel rather than part of the X protocol, which is kind of cheating...
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] OT: Digital SLR camera shopping
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Securing X-Window Protocol
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Securing X-Window Protocol
- Next by thread: [tlug] setting emerge default options
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links