Re: [tlug] Linux Format magazine

Hello,

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:32:15 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Also, please pick through the pictures from past meetings:
>
> http://www.tlug.jp/meetings.php
>
> and nominate your favourites (please just post the links!), as we need
> two pictures to go along with the text. I recommend that one picture
> be our ever-so-kawaii logo.

I cannot decide on just two, so here is my set of choices.  Also, we
may want to give a number of photos to the editor so that they can
decide which two will look best when printed.

Also, if you want to give them a picture of our logo, I would
recommend just the penguin without the text.

# Presentations

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/01/Photos/RIMG1123.html

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2003/09/20030914-Pages/Image15.html

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2003/08/200308-Pages/Image13.html

http://www.sajjadzaidi.com/tlugjan2003/img_0130.jpg

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/0205/images/01.jpg

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2003/09/20030914-Pages/Image5.html

# Members

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/0205/images/04.jpg

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/0205/images/05.jpg

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/01/Photos/RIMG1128.html

# I wish we still had a computer lab!

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/9808/980808b.jpg

# Auctions

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2003/08/200308-Pages/Image10.html

# Nomikais

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2003/08/200308-Pages/Image24.html

# This one should not be used for the UK!  But, I thought it was kind
# of funny at the same time.  Note, I am probably ordering two of
# something as opposed to insulting someone.

http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/2005/01/Photos/RIMG1131.html

Cheers,
Zev