Re: [tlug] What Wikipedia Lacks

Jim wrote:
>>> What _doesn't_ Wikipedia have?
>> The question whose answer is 42.
>
> Yup, we'll just have to settle for answers from Wikipedia.
>
>    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe_and_Everything

All of you probably noticed this funny program which allows the 6 * 9 to
effectively give 42, as base 13 was rejected by Adams ("I may be a
pretty sad person, but I don't make jokes in base 13"). Bad programmers
could get it!.

----------
#include <stdio.h>

#define SIX 1 + 5
#define NINE 8 + 1

int main(void)
{
    printf( "What do you get if you multiply %d by %d? %d\n", SIX, NINE,
SIX * NINE );
    return 0;
}
---------