The details of the meeting are:

  Date:      Friday February 3rd 2006
  Time:      09:30am - 12:00pm
  Location:  Park Hotel Tokyo, Shiodome Media Tower, 1-7-1,
             Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku

The agenda for the meeting will cover:

    I. Introduction to Canonical and Ubuntu
   II. Ubuntu and the Open Source Software Ecosystem
  III. Opportunities and Areas for Growth
   IV. Q&A

If you would like to join the meeting, please email to me
(fm4j-kbys@example.com) in Japanese or English.

Ubuntu Web Site: http://www.ubuntu.com

Regards,
Jun Kobayashi