Re: [tlug] Bittorrent Newbie

    Edward> In Scotts statement *Slower* is clearly related to
    Edward> *download speed*, not "network flow" in general.

I don't understand your point.  To understand what's going on, you
need to think about the design of the protocol as a whole.
Furthermore, the calculations you vaguely referred to were clearly
oriented toward average behavior, which is just another way of
representing "network flow in general".

So I was trying to come up with the right computations to understand
(a) what the average is actually going to be, and (b) why Scott might
see different behavior from the average.