Re: [tlug] 2G SD Card Adventures on a Zaurus

Josh Glover wrote:

> If you don't want the card, and it works in the SD card-using media
> player device that I have almost decided to buy, I'll take it off your
> hands for a sum to be agreed on later (such as 一円).
>
> I am serious about buying the card, though.

    For 一円, I'm not serious about selling though  ;)

Since the card works in my digicam, I can rely on plan B and just use it
there.   I guess
I now have an excuse to jack up all settings on the digicam to
ridiculously high since
space is less of an issue now.

Alain