Re: [tlug] Aki Day Part 2

> On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:14:50PM +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:
> > Alain Hoang wrote:
> > >Count me in. When is A-Day?

I'm interested too and too much :-)

But there is a problem for me.
Now I can't walk with my legs, and riding on a wheelchair.
I'm longing to walk around Akiba again, but now I can't do that without
someone's help.

> Finding good places to buy hardware is the real attraction of this trip. I'm utterly lost in the field of red leaves and look
> forward to going back there with a knowledgeable guide or two.  Last time I went with my wife, hoping her Japanese would help
> us navigate...  we eventually made it out alive but without a single gadget to show for it and a badly shaken marriage.
> Several theraputic trips to Takashimaya were required.

I will be able to help her good, if she like to help me with her legs
and arms.

--
Yoshiko Miwa <miwachan@example.com>
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/neko-yashiki/