Re: [tlug] Kanji Email on XP: Encodings

Jim wrote:
> You should also bring this discussion back on to the list.
> Others will have much better advice about J email support than I.
> I did not realize that you had taken this thread private.

Opps -- I didn't notice it had slipped off the list either.

What happened...  I think on this emailer if I have an address selected,
it replies to that instead of the sender/reply to address.

I think I'll explore some of your suggestions first though.  I have enough
to digest for a bit.

Also I need to find out more about how she accesses her emailfrom home.
I've been trying to get her to use an account where she can use web mail
like Yahoo.  I don't know anything about gmail yet although that might be
a good approach.  I think she has a desktop application of some kind (VPN
application) that restricts what she can do from home and if that's the
case, even usb/cd won't help.  Need more info...

Thanks Jim!