Re: [tlug] font encoding for mozilla

Steve S. wrote:

> AMEN brother!  I'm trying to figure out how to do this first instead of
> changing her box.  I have a package of about 100 fonts I've installed
> several times on various machines, then all of a sudden, I can add and
> select ISO2022.  I'm trying to find out is which of those fonts I really
> need.

Have you considered using the ones that come with windows? In XP you just have to check
'East Asian language support' in 'Regional Settings'? (not sure if that is the right name, only have Japanese XP here). This will install MS Gothic, MS Mincho & firends. You need the XP CD, of course. If you ever decide to install Japanese input you'll need those anyway.