Re: [tlug] font encoding for mozilla

Jim wrote
> Also Edit --> Preferences, then in the pop-up window:
>
> Appearnace
>    Fonts

This is the one I couldn't find.  Thanks!

> Master this stuff on your own machines before screwing up
> someone else's machines. There's no more efficient way for
> you and the software you bear to be damned than to spend a
> lot of time and effort screwing up somebody else's computer.

AMEN brother!  I'm trying to figure out how to do this first instead of
changing her box.  I have a package of about 100 fonts I've installed
several times on various machines, then all of a sudden, I can add and
select ISO2022.  I'm trying to find out is which of those fonts I really
need.

> Why are you trying to do this with Mozilla instead of Firefox
> and Thunderbird? Firefox and Thunderbird have much more
> development than Mozilla.

She is using IE and this is stretching her skills and knowledge.  I don't
want to change anything more than necessary.  But I need to understand how
the font level of the browser works a bit better before going much
further.

Thanks Jim.  That helps a lot!
Steve S.

PS -- um -- appologies for not chopping the quotes more, but it seemed
appropriate to leave 'em in this case.