Re: [tlug] font encoding for mozilla

By the way, use Firefox and Thunderbird instead of Mozilla.

Steve wrote:

> I'm trying to get my Japanese Instructor here to the point where she can
> email using kanji.

In Mozilla, explore the View menu.

Click on View, click on Character Encoding, ....

Also Edit --> Preferences, then in the pop-up window:

Appearnace
   Fonts

Explore.

Number your feathers _before_ you start hacking that stuff.

> Her husband ... doesn't want to change anything more than
> necessary (if even that much).

Master this stuff on your own machines before screwing up
someone else's machines. There's no more efficient way for
you and the software you bear to be damned than to spend a
lot of time and effort screwing up somebody else's computer.

Why are you trying to do this with Mozilla instead of Firefox
and Thunderbird? Firefox and Thunderbird have much more
development than Mozilla.

Jim