Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

On 23/01/06, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com> wrote:

> By the way, I did not see any English speaker answer about this...

I personally did not think that Steve was insulting anyone, or
dictating what your dad should do.

'Course, I'm only a native speaker of American... ;)

> French are lazy language learners, as you probably know ;-)

With the possible exception of the former pope, I think most humans
are lazy language learners: we tend to learn language at the last
moment possible. This is good for a kernel, but probably bad for
wetware. :)

Seriously, Bruno, I think there must have been some mis-understanding
on your part, because the way *I* read the thread, both Steve and Jim
P. were making quite good arguments against HTML email without
claiming that your dad Shalt Not use it.

Cheers,
Josh