Re: [tlug] Aki Day Part 2

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:56:36PM +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:
> Andrew Hamilton wrote:
> >Speaking of which, when did Linux Cafe change from Pronto?
> So I got the name wrong...whoopee!

No, you misunderstood me.  It used to be that the "Linux Cafe" was
co-branded with the Pronto (a chain of spaghetti-selling coffee stores).
That said, there was nothing whatsoever "linux-y" about the store besides
the fact that you could get free wifi and electricity.

Now it's still the Linux Cafe, but instead of being a Pronto, it's
some fancy-schmancy place.  Like, the sort of place that little ol'
regular me is uncomfortable going into.  All the decor has changed
and it looks like you'd probably have to pay about 37,000 yen for a
cup of coffee.

 - awh