Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

    bruno> This is what I understood. That he is doing bad/wrong.

I don't think any of the native speakers on the list will agree that
is a reasonable interpretation of what has been posted.

If you want to argue points like this, you should either study English
harder, or accept the declaration of a native speaker when he says "I
didn't say that", which implies that's not what a fluent speaker of
English would take it to mean.[1]

There's nothing wrong with not being of native competence; I'm not
native competent in any language but English, myself.  There's nothing
wrong with telling a native speaker he's wrong, either, or criticizing
his communication ability in his own language.  The native speaker has
to take responsibility for speaking to the level of the listener.

However, the listener also has a responsibility to acknowledge when he
misunderstands something.

Footnotes:
[1]  If you think there is possibly hostility _intended_, there's a
third path, which is to ask another native speaker to explain, and
whether there's a possibility you're being attacked in ways you don't
understand.  That kind of thing happens altogether too often.