Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Nobody is saying your father's preference is wrong

; we're saying he should not have to use
>     >> HTML to get his needs served, and a world in which people like
>     >> him prefer HTML is bad for everybody.
>
>     bruno> You *say* he is wrong.
>
> Show a quote and Message-ID, or retract that.  I just denied it; you
> better prove it.  I can't, without reposting the entire thread.

1. "we're saying he should not have to use HTML to get his needs served".
2. "a world in which people like him prefer HTML is bad for everybody."
3. "the fact that hundreds of millions find HTML in email "trendy" or
hard to avoid doesn't make it good."

This is what I understood. That he is doing bad/wrong.

br.