Re: [tlug] Strange Bookmark Script in Firefox

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:17:36 +0900, Mark Sargent
<powderkeg@example.com> wrote:

> What does the script above actually do?

Nobody can tell without any context. You're showing us an instruction that
calls a JavaScript function of which we haven't seen the definition.

This said, looking at the variables passed in the URL there, I'd hazard an
"educated" guess that it has something to do with fetching an e-mail off a
webmail system.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com