Just post URL of results (Re: [tlug] How to Input Japanese in RH9)

Josh wrote:

> [Jim wrote:]
> > Please screen scrape (copy and paste) to report the results.

> ...  this is likely to produce *a lot* of output

   [jep@example.com rh9]$ wc rpm-qa
       795     795   14943 rpm-qa
   [jep@example.com rh9]$

You're right.

Moreover, that's too much to copy and paste reliably,
defeating the purpose of copying and pasting,
so I change my request to execute the following:

   ( cat /etc/*release ; rpm -qa ) | gzip >foo.gz

then put the foo.gz file somewhere on the web and
post just the URL on TLUG.