Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

Godwin Stewart wrote:
>> If I understand (after 3 secs reading - I may be wrong), this tool
>> removes complete mime parts (and not HTML tags only, which could be
>> possible too). Much more dangerous than bounce the full message to the
>> sender, IMHO.
>
> YHO has very little sway on servers not run by you :o)

Exact, little to say. Got root, do what I think is good for my family &
friends. If they accept these half messages, this is their problem,
after all...
In some countries, they do the same (on contents/sender country rather
than format, but the idea is exactly the same: Read what I allow you to
read, as I am root).

br.