Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:04:57 +0900, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com> wrote:

> Do you really remove parts of messages (I mean text ones - HTML - and
> not only dangerous stuff) for your clients?

Not text/plain, but I do remove text/html. It's replaced with a text/plain
section saying that a MIME part of type text/html was stripped.

Also, my users aren't "customers" as such. They're friends and family who
have been educated to the issues at hand and who know about bits being
stripped *before* getting an account.

> If I understand (after 3 secs reading - I may be wrong), this tool
> removes complete mime parts (and not HTML tags only, which could be
> possible too). Much more dangerous than bounce the full message to the
> sender, IMHO.

YHO has very little sway on servers not run by you :o)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The only person to get all of his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe