[tlug] Bittorrent Newbie

 Hi All,

I downloaded bittorrent via yum, and am now trying to use it. When I
click on a download in firefox, I get either save to disk, or, open with
other. Save to disk only saves the bittorrent download file itself. If I
choose open with other, I get starting... in the download window. What
am I missing with this? I've learnt, that you can also open the
downloaded .bittorrent file with your client and then start the download
process, but, typing bittorrent into the terminal doesn't seem to start
any client. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.