Re: How to Input Japanese in RH9 (Re: [tlug] HOW TO INPUT JAPANESE IN RED HAT 9)

i  tried to type in japanese language in red hat linux. however i
cannot type. it seems that i needs some software to install such as
IME for red hat linux 9. can anybody guide me which software i need to
install and where to get the best software to type japanese characters
in in RED HAT LINUX 9.  i will be happy if anybody tells me the
procedure for typing in japanese language in RED HAT LINUX 9.

i understand that in windows 98, i can use IME software etc to type
japanese characters.
thanks
yangba

2006/1/19, Jim <jep200404@example.com>:
> YANGBA MALE wrote:
>
> > Can anybody help me how to input [J]apanese in [R]ed [H]at 9[?]
> > [Please] let me know the details.
>
> Please let us know what you have tried.
>
> Also, are you asking how to install Japanese IME software,
> or are you asking how to use Japanese IME software?
>

> --
> The TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan.
> <http://www.osdl.jp/>

夏の雨は、馬の背を分ける