Re: [tlug] Skype Ports/Servers(IPs) Query

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:48:45 -0500, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

> Yup, and Skype was written by the same fine folks who wrote Kazaa.

Which is the main reason why I'll never run it here!

Also, if they have nothing to hide (think: spyware), why don't they
open-source it?

Plus it isn't worthwhile anyway. From here my ISP lets me make free VoIP
calls to most of Europe and to North America - even China and Hong Kong If I
feel that way inclined.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The best way to accelerate a Windows-infested computer is at 9.8 m.s^-2