Re: [tlug] HOW TO INPUT JAPANESE IN RED HAT 9

On 19/01/06, YANGBA MALE <kshgulson@example.com> wrote:

> Can anybody help me how to input japanese in red hat 9. plet let me
> know the details.

I am pretty sure that when you didn't bother to read the subscription
instructions on the website and your non-subscriber post emails hit my
mailbox--with a sloppy sort of *thud* sound--I mentioned that you
would be well-served by Scott Robbins's guide on the very subject:

http://www.qnd-guides.net/qnd-japanese.html

If you read through all of that guide, and your Japanese input doesn't
work, someone on this list may be willing to help you. Though I would
not recommend holding your breath, as you obviously posted without
bothering to read the List Policy document that was mentioned in the
subscription confirmation that you received:

http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php#postq

Paying specific attention to the following sentence would have been nice:

"In short, if you're posting a question, try to do some research
before you post it."

-Josh