Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
> So is Mozilla (as a combination browser, e-mail client and web page
> composer) being absolutely discontinued?

Yes, they're stopping the Mozilla Suite at 1.7.x so they can focus on Firefox
and Thunderbird.  However, they will be supporting community members who want to
continue development of the Mozilla Suite, thus SeaMonkey! [1]. They just
released beta 1.0 last dec 19. I've never used it though. More details in [2]

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/seamonkey-transition.html

----
irrelevant news:

For gmail users, google talk was recently opened [あ] so now you can use account
on an xmpp compliant server (like jabber) to talk to people on google talk.

[あ]http://www.google.com/talk/developer.html#service