Re: [tlug] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:24:14 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
<ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Now - I would like to click on "Export Selection as..." but all of those
> (for each file formats) are grayed out, so I can't.  Why is that?  What
> do I need to do to activate that feature?

You need to select something to export before you can export the selection.
Recording doesn't select anything.

Most of your questions will have answers at the resourced pointed to here:

  http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Last time someone listened to a bush, folks wandered around the desert
for 40 years.