Re: [tlug] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

Godwin Stewart wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:38:04 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
><ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:
>

>>I've spent the past 45 minutes trying, but I've yet to discover how to
>>pick a starting point, an end point, and then to save that short segment.
>>

>Click on the start point on the waveform and either drag to the end point
>or use shift+right.
>
>Then "File" menu / "Export selection as MP3"

Thanks!  I'm going to try that - but I've got another problem to get
past.  I closed the program, but when I attempt to restart it, I get an
error message saying that it's already running.  It's not visibly
running anywhere, so how do I see what's running in the background and
shut it down that way so I can restart it?  If it's too much trouble to
explain, then never mind, I'll just reboot my computer (I've never had
to do this on Linux before to get something shut down so it could run
again though...)

Lyle