Re: [tlug] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:38:04 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
<ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Is there something I have to install to go along with it in
> order to edit out segments of songs?

There shouldn't be, no.

> I've spent the past 45 minutes trying, but I've yet to discover how to
> pick a starting point, an end point, and then to save that short segment.

Click on the start point on the waveform and either drag to the end point
or use shift+right.

Then "File" menu / "Export selection as MP3"

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Sign spotted in an office:
AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT
AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD