Re: [tlug] Threaded email readers

>> It's hard to see a hijacked thread from such a view,
>> because hijacking involves completely different _content_,
>> not merely a changed subject (which I often do _within_
>> a thread).

After the way things have gone today, this may end up in the wrong newsgroup or planet or something.

Godwin -- I started to see what was going on after you posted this and I saw the heiarchy of the postings.  Thanks.

Again -- sorry about the confusion I created -- at least for myself.

Maybe it is time to go back to lurking for a while -- (NOT!)

Steve S.