Re: [tlug] Editing Sound Files: Command Line v GUI Programs

> And apparently you didn't notice the smiley after my order to write out
> 1000 lines.
>
> Have you finished them yet? :)
> --
> G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Yes I did. Was being silly (Is there a smily for the Japanese eylid
pulldown with the rasberry?). I have a CNC machine writeing them out for
me with a pen right now. *

* Note - the above statement is false or worse and the above person is not
a legal representive for this or any other company. Please disregard any
statement made by this person and hide your (insert vaulable object
here).**

** To be fair it should be noted that the above person is quite capable of
having a CNC machine do such a task, but it would require access to said
CNC machine and a couple of test pens.