Re: [tlug] Editing Sound Files: Command Line v GUI Programs

> Too right!
>
> Thank you for top-posting again after being asked specically by the
> list-meister not to do so...
>
> Now go and grab hold of those implements from the last century called
> "pen"
> and "paper" and write out 1000 times: "I shall not top-post" :)
>
> --
> G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Apparantly you didn't bother to check the timing of the messages. :-P'

I had not read, and as such could not abide by, any warnings at the time
of this post. Also it appears that the web email interface I use alot
doesn't post information about who the quote came from. I'll have to look