Re: [tlug] Linspire as a senior citizen's first PC -- conclusion

Micheal E Cooper wrote:

>I really do hope that it will spark something in him, even if it is
>humble. He is only 58.

Have this feeling the spark generated will be the overwhelming joy to
see his son in person after what I guess is a long time. Enjoy your most
important factor, and I'm sure the PC stuff will sort itself out,
eventually. Hope everythig goes well, Micheal. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.