Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-01-14

On Jan 17, 2006, at 12:02 AM, Henri T Servomaa wrote:

>> a mp4 version of the first presentation available here:
>> http://samsara.bebear.net/~al/tlug/TLUG_OpenBoxS.mp4
	After a long wait my version of the second presentation is
available in mp4 format here:

http://samsara/~al/tlug/TLUG_chroots.mp4

> And here are my pieces, transcoded to mp4.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/r_muffin/tlug_jan_14_06_1.mp4
> http://homepage.mac.com/r_muffin/tlug_jan_14_06_2.mp4

	After looking at Henri's filenames, it got me thinking...
Anyone have any suggestions for a file naming convention?
I'm sure this isn't that big a deal but I always spend a lot of time
trying
to get that 'just right name'.  I'm welcome to any suggestions so the
next set of files aren't as haphazardly named.

Cheers,
Alain