Re: [tlug] Bottom Posting v Interleaved Quoting

Walter wrote:

> Is modified <sni[p]ped> bottom posting all right?

Lumping all your writing at the bottom can also be hard to follow.
The best way to make your points is to use interleaved quoting.

> I'd really hate for people to have to surf through tons of
> stuff to reach the meat.

Indeed. Folks get bored and tune out, so quote only enough for
proper context for what you write. Brevity in quoting will
really focus what you are writing about.

Stephen and Josh, what comments to you have?

Jim